Work supported in part by a grant from the NLA has been published in the January 2018 edition of PLoS One. The project adopted a new technique called ‘BH3 profiling’ and showed that it can predict drug combinations that will effectively kill leukaemia cells.
- West Bridgford Legion Cricket Club T20 tournament
- 50th anniversary Bramcote Walk Success!
- Betty Barton Studentships
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY BRAMCOTE WALK – please click donate button below for sponsorship (state name of sponsee under ‘your message’)
- Further publications resulting from work funded by the Nottinghamshire Leukaemia Appeal