Work supported in part by a grant from the NLA has been published in the January 2018 edition of PLoS One. The project adopted a new technique called ‘BH3 profiling’ and showed that it can predict drug combinations that will effectively kill leukaemia cells.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY BRAMCOTE WALK – please click donate button below for sponsorship (state name of sponsee under ‘your message’)
- Further publications resulting from work funded by the Nottinghamshire Leukaemia Appeal
- Nottinghamshire Leukaemia Appeal funded research published
- NLA coffee morning success
- Wollaton WI Fundraising Success