Dr Pallis’s research group have recently published Nottinghamshire Leukaemia Appeal funded work in the journal Oncotarget. The work used a method called BH3-profiling to show that a novel drug combination causes significantly more leukaemia cell death than either of the drugs alone. Both of these drugs are currently in clinical trials.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY BRAMCOTE WALK – please click donate button below for sponsorship (state name of sponsee under ‘your message’)
- Further publications resulting from work funded by the Nottinghamshire Leukaemia Appeal
- Nottinghamshire Leukaemia Appeal funded research published
- NLA coffee morning success
- Wollaton WI Fundraising Success